- Experience. Connecting Point has been helping folks with their technology needs since April 1975, making us one of the oldest personal computer dealerships in the country… and indeed, the world.
- Locally owned and independently operated. Connecting Point has been a locally-owned, family-run independent business since the beginning. Keep your hard-earned dollars here in our community, where they can do the most good.
- We service what we sell. We are an authorized Apple Authorized Service Provider, as well as an authorized service center for HP/Compaq.
- Apple Specialist. Connecting Point is one of only about 150 computer retailers in North America to be honored with this designation. We believe we can provide the very best buying experience for the Apple product line – before, during, and (especially) after the sale.
- The tech support is free…and for life. When you purchase a product from Connecting Point, its price includes free up-and-running tech support for the life of that product.
- We take trade-ins. Currently, we’re accepting late-model Mac systems and iPads for trade toward any new product.
- No sales tax. Oregon is one of only four* United States that has no sales tax. On a major purchase like a computer, that can save visitors to our fine state a bundle.
* In case you were wondering, the other three are Alaska, Delaware, and Montana.