Ask yourself a question: What would happen if the computer at your home, office, or dorm room was destroyed in a fire or flood, or stolen? How much of the information on that computer could you recover? How long would it take? How sure are you that your most important files – documents, photos, videos, financial data, games, apps – are safe?
Most backup solutions are slow, cumbersome, or overly complex. As a result, many computer users simply cross their fingers and hope nothing goes wrong. Fact is, all computers are machines: manmade devices that must, by their very nature, ultimately fail. And when that happens, everything on that computer goes away – possibly forever. When the inevitable happens, it is important to be ready.
What if there was an inexpensive, dead simple way to back up your computer automatically – something you could “set and forget”?
What if there was an inexpensive, dead simple way to back up your computer automatically, and safely off-site – something you could “set and forget”?
Connecting Point has partnered with SafeBox Backup to provide just such a simple, reliable, and affordable backup solution for our customers.
- Instant and automatic remote backup. Whenever files are added or changed, a backup is created.
- Easy setup and installation. We can have SafeBox up and running on your computer in about 15 minutes.
- 100% safe and secure. Files are securely encrypted before being uploaded to the “cloud,” and then stored multiple times on remote, highly secure servers. Encryption protects your sensitive data from unauthorized access. Redundancy safeguards the integrity of your data.
- Unlimited backup. Unlike competing services with tiered pricing, SafeBox backs up all of the folders and files you select, no matter what their total size, for one low annual fee.
- Remarkably affordable. SafeBox is $79.99 per computer per year. Period. That’s less than $7 a month!
- Clean, simple operation. No external hard drives, flash drives, CDs, or DVDs to worry about copying to, keeping track of, and storing.
- PC and Mac compatible. No matter what kind of computer you’re using, SafeBox is the backup solution for you.
HOW SAFEBOX WORKS
You’ll need a relatively recent model Mac or PC* with a broadband connection. During the first week or so, you’ll need to leave your computer on around the clock for SafeBox to operate at its best. During this first week, SafeBox will be at work frequently, copying the files and folders you’ve selected, in the background, to its remote servers. After that, changes are uploaded only when you make changes or additions to your files (something called “incremental backups”). You can then use your computer as you normally would, shutting it down, if desired, when you’re finished.
If you wish, we can configure SafeBox to operate only when the computer isn’t being used, to avoid any kind of minor performance hits it may cause.
In the event your computer’s data is lost, you simply re-install the patented SafeBox software on the new hard drive or computer – it takes just minutes. Then your data is restored from the remote backup.
Interested in learning more? Want to make this happen? Contact us…
* SafeBox is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X 10.6 and higher.