What products can Connecting Point SERVICE work on?
- ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM CONNECTING POINT COMPUTER CENTERS, Medford or Bend, Oregon USA. This includes Gateway, Apple, Compaq, Acer, and Hewlett-Packard systems. If we cannot fix it here, we will facilitate the repair (arrange for service, ship it to the repair center, and contact the customer upon its safe return). Some companies charge us shipping and handling fees, even when a product is still under warranty. These charges will be passed along to the customer.
- ALL APPLE PRODUCTS, regardless of place of purchase, except all iPhones and in-warranty iPods. iPod warranty repairs are handled directly through Apple. Service providers like Connecting Point are not even allowed to facilitate these repairs. You may arrange for warranty service on iPods or iPhones via Apple’s website, or by calling Apple directly (1-800-767-2775). We are happy to check your iPod for failure; we simply cannot perform warranty service on it.
- ALL COMPAQ PRESARIO desktop and notebook products, in or out of warranty, regardless of place of purchase. (We are an authorized service center for these Compaq products.)
- ALL HP PAVILION desktop and notebook systems, in or out of warranty, regardless of place of purchase. (We are an authorized service center for these HP products.)
- HP LASER PRINTERS, regardless of place of purchase, if out of warranty. In-warranty HP laser printers must have been purchased from Connecting Point for us to service them.
- Out-of-warranty Windows desktop computers, regardless of brand or place of purchase.
- Out-of-warranty notebook computers from Compaq, Dell, HP, IBM/Lenovo, or Sony, as well as most other major brand names, regardless of place of purchase.
What can’t our Service Department work on?
- Non-brand-name (generic or “clone”) notebooks or laptops.
- Copy machines and fax machines.
- In-warranty HP laser printers not purchased from our stores.
- Anything else not specifically listed above.
- Apple iPhones, iPods, or iPads.